Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Spoken Word

While I was sitting at the spoken word event I noticed that most of the readers were from the English department. While they was reading I also noticed that they were reading pieces that they did in class. One reader poem really caught my attention. The way her poem flowed was different. It stared out as one sentence then some one else would write another, and etc. The poem started out talking about words then it switched up to talking about some sexual activities. The way her class made the poem really flowed. I didn't stay for the whole thing but while I was sitting there it made want to write some thoughts down and go up there, but a little scared to do that. Maybe I can be like my Prof. and write something on a movie, now that was a real interesting poem. In the end I had a good time listening to other people work.

No comments:

Post a Comment